Hold space and stand in your power in our strapless Puja Jumpsuit. The box-pleat opening is inspired by the characteristic doorframes of the havelis of Rajasthan. Made with exquisite, hand-woven raw silk, lined with organic cotton and dyed by hand with natural dye, the Puja is a celebration of a centuries- old weaving technique of Northern India. Tonal shades are woven to create an iridescent effect as the fabric moves in the light; creating a rich, vibrant, one- of- a- kind colour for every piece.
S/M fits sizes 2-6, L/XL fits sizes 8-12, XXL/XXXL fits sizes 14-18
Relaxed and slightly oversized fit.
• 100% Raw Silk • Lining: 100% Organic Cotton • Hand-Woven • Natural Dye • Dry Clean • Made in India
- World-wide shipping.
- Free in-store pickup (Kingston, Jamaica)
Return & exchange
If your piece isn’t quite right for you, you can make an exchange up to 14 days after delivery/ pickup. Refunds won’t be possible.
- If your favourite colour isn’t available in your size, please send us a message so that we can make sure it’s in our next restock.
- We’ll help you find the right fit and even help you style your piece to make it all your own.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at +1-876-577-3242 or send us a message on Whatsapp.